Thursday, June 26, 2008
Quiz
I saw this quiz in a newspaper.I'm running out of time so I will type in contractions.
1.How many sibilings do u hav?
a)I'm the only child
b)I hav 1/2 brothers/sisters
c) My family has the four or more of us fooling around
2.What do u do when u don't get ur way?
a)Sulk
b)Shrug ur shoulders-It's Okay
c)Wail as if some1 in ur familty died
3.Who made ur bed today?
a)Me
b)Mum
c)The maid
4.All of ur frenz except u were invited to a party. U:
a)Badmouth the host
b)Shrug Ur shoulders-Who cares?
c)Don't invite her to ur party
5.Ur fren wins a cool new cellphone.U:
a)Nag at ur parents to buy u 1
b)Don't care
c)Happy for ur fren
6.When was ur last selfless act?
a)Last Week
b)Last Month
c)Last Year
7.What did u get for ur birthday
a)Whatever I want
b)A cool surprise
c)Something horrible
8.Do ur looks help u get what you want?
a)Nah,my personality does
b)Not really
c)Yes!!!I'm the prince/princess in the family
How did u fare?Below are the score-check Check ur scores!
1.a = 3 b = 2 c = 1
2.a = 2 b = 1 c = 3
3.a = 1 b = 3 c = 2
4.a = 3 b = 1 c = 2
5.a = 3 b = 2 c = 1
6.a = 1 b = 2 c = 3
7.a = 3 b = 2 c = 1
8.a = 1 b = 2 c = 3
Remember ur scores and come back to see if ur a spoiled brat!!^_^