Saturday, June 28, 2008
Today
Today is Saturday.I have tuition today, with my elder cousin at 10am. My sis and bro hav tuition at CDAC,and has to reached there by 9. They woke up so early, and woke me up. I managed to sleep 4 a while more, but could not stay awake.
I could not sleep, so I lay in the bed for about 1.5h. I tired to sleep, but couldn't
Later, my bro and sis went out and I sneaked out of the room. Thks the heavens that Granny was in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. I ran into the kitchen(which is near the bathroom). and stood outside, wanting to scare her. Suddenly, my bladder built up with "what else" and felt that a tsunami is building up.Minutes later, more of "what else" continued to built up. I backtrekked and Granny's bathroom door opened up and I ran backwards, but Granny went back in. I ran into the kitchen again, and waited for a while more. I could not take it, so I charge into the master bedroom's toilet and let it all out. What a relief!
*Sorry but this post is quite crude so, sorry for girls!!!<:D>