Saturday, July 19, 2008

WHOA!Hidden Talent

I didn't know that I had a hidden talent!Yesterday, Grandma woke up early, because the clock went crazy(kookoo...). She stood up to see the time, but accidently dropped the clock on the floor. She managed to retrieve a battery, the clock itsely and the battery cover. By the time I woke,(which was about 2 hours later) I saw the clock. Grandma said that when Dad came back, she will ask him to fix it. Amazingly, I managed to fix it,and at the correct time. I rock!!! Though I managed to have a reunion with my relatives every weekend, it is still not a big reunion. I hope it will come true soon.

Also, I'm trying to rite a series of novels. I'm not sure whether I'm up to it, but I'll try my best!


Countdown to PSLE:76days

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge