Friday, October 10, 2008

A"brief" update

Awwwww Mannnn.....

Yesterday, Aunt, Uncle and me accompanied Grandma for Acupuncture.My long-awaited comic book,Pokemon Adventures 22, was given to me.(Aunt bought it way before PSLE and said I can only read it after PSLE(which is now))

While reading the book,Aunt and Uncle asked if I wanted roti prata, while Grandma is doing acupuncture. I nodded my head and went out of the waiting room.

After having roti prata, Aunt came out and asked why I didn't have a drink. I replied stupidly,"No one give me." If I were to give that knid of answer in PSLE, I would've failed!

Anyway,after drinking my soy bean drink, Aunt rushed me back to the waiting room. She even brought me into the Acupuncture room! I saw Grandma laying there, with needles on her back and legs.

Aunt rushed me out and I waited outside. She passed me her handphone amd said that when Grandma comes out, call Uncle.

About five minutes later, Aunt came in and brought me to a watch shop. She asked me to choose a watch that I like. I chose the one I'm wearing now. I rushed back and saw Grandma coming out.

About five minutes later, we were in the pick-up, goin' home.

The bumpy car ride caused me to feel sick. On the 9th floor, I vomited!How embarrasing!!

Today, I went ot the Air Force Museum. I even buy toys for my siblings. What a thoughtful brother!^_^(My sis said,"Self Praise is international disgrace")I might be uploading the pics though...(There is a 80% chance I'll delete it in the future)

P.S. Among all these fun stuff, I am still worried about my results!!

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge