Friday, December 19, 2008
Orientation
Hi ppl!
Just returned from the Sec 1 Registration... My School is Xin Min Sec Sch(XMSS).
It was pretty exciting/nervous as I didn't know wad to expect. Anyway, Dad had to rush to his class about taxi stuff...So We had to junp some stuff over... When we first entered the sch, we didn't know wad to do.Thankfully,a senior said,"Welcome to XMSS, pls register at the Foyer."We went with the flow and eventually arrived at the foyer.I was eligible for Express(HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!) and went with the Express Counter. My first alphabet for my name is 'O' so I went with the 'M-?'(I forgot the last letter)line. Soon I was first and the senior asked me for my Posting Slip. I tried to say something,but it didn't came out. She intercepted me by asking if we received via SMS. I nodded my head and she asked for my name,"Ong Jia Wei,this is ur orientation kit. Finish all of these before going out of sch."
My Dad ushered me to the side and took out the kit. They were all forms and booklist to buy. Our first mission was to register with my Form Teacher at the second level classrooms,mine was Class 105.My 'Q' No. was 8 and when we came in, it was 4 already. Soon it was our turn. We finished quickly and was ready for the second mission.
The next mission was Pupil Data Online Registration. We rushed over to the Computer Lab 3and 4. We finished it with little difficulty(we had to make sure whether the job is white or blue collar.
Dad needed to rush, so we had to jump over the Principal's Welcome.
We headed to the place where they sell the uniforms.There were two shops, one for boys and the other for girls.We had to queue up, but the workers inside were not slow. They finished the ppl in front quickly and soon it was our turn. We tried on some of the clothes, but as I was wearing another pants and shirt,it might not be accurate.We decided the pants and shirts and uniforms. But the uniform was short of one. Dad ordered one and we went off. Dad initially thought there wouldn't be enough time, but we stil had more than two hours left. We took off to the BookShop immediately. We bought everthing and checked. Turns out that there are 3 items missing. We got them back soon and went home.