Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wedding Part 1
I'll post part 2 tomorrow if I can...
Ohhh yea, Michelle took the pics... I didn't
Hi, ppl
I'm taking a break at home after part 1 of my cousin's wedding.
Here's a conclusion of Part 1
I started off with a wake-up call from Dad. I was a bad sleeper(My head always move out of the pillow everytime I sleep) so my head was falling off the bed. Dad woke me up and asked me too move my head inwards. I tried to sleep and well, it did not go so well...
I got up and brushed my teeth second(I always let Jia Yi go first).I went to the living room to see Dad watching some Taiwan news. I then went into Grandma's bedroom and laid down. I was tired but I couldn't sleep(if u know wad I mean).Mum then took Grandma down to the Hairdresser and get her last perm while she and Jia Yi go buy
roti prata. Grandma returned before Jia Yi and Mum. Me and Jia Kang had the
roti prata quickly and started bathing(Me and Jia Yi bathed, Jiakang didn't).I changed into my clothes(I wore another pair of Jeans at first, but Grandma insisted that I changed it) for the event and waited till the time was up.
Soon after, we were already to go, we arrived in the taxi, and the second argument arrived. Grandma did not want me to wear sandals, I tried to explain, but as u know Grandma is the biggest and everyone has to obey.Dad and Mum went upto get and my sport shoes and I managed to change them and off we went.
We arrived shortly and Dad let us off before he went to find a carpark space.Aunt(or as we call her Godmother) arrived and Grandma,accompanied by Jia Yi and Jia Kang, went up with them. Mum and me waited for Dad then we went up together.

We watched Ah Long Pte Ltd for a while before the relatives flooded in. While the relatives flood in, First Uncle, Dad, Third Uncle and Fourth Uncle plus Big Aunt(the groom's mother) lectured Yi Ling. She got 256(she beat me in studies and height(sigh...))but she(or her parents) had planned Yishun Town to be first.They lectured her that she should go Anderson and not Yishun Town.
She managed to escape the lecture after a while(5~10 minutes) and joined the Kids(which is Me(Jia Wei),Jia Yi, Jia Kang, Michelle,Jasmine(that's the flower girl) and Yiling herself).
The buffet arrived pretty soon after that and we managed to hav a small lunch.While eating my main course, the bride and groom called and said they will be back in 10 minutes.After my main course,I took two chopped up
you tiao and started eating them. But another call came and said get ready to go down. I was left with one chopped up
you tiao so I gorged it down. They asked me too wait for them to call me,they hav also instructed that I must take two oranges when I go down.I shall jump from here all the way to when they call me.
They called me and told me that the car is here as they heard the sound. I took the oranges and went down using the elevator.It stopped on the ninth floor and a woman came in. I had a small conversation with her and soon the lift descended at the first floor. I knew that the car would be decorated with flowers(as seen in television) and recognised it immediately. How ever, they told me too wait as the videoman is not here yet.But the people looking down from the tenth floor started shouting,"Open the door!"
Wei Hao Cousin(he's the groom's brother) teased me and said,"You are very stressed now rite?"
I replied with a no. First Aunt(Note the difference) came down and took some pics(she's quite a photographer). The photographer asked me to pose for some pics.Including like,Pretend to hold the car door handle, Hold the oranges up....
The videoman soon arrived and I opened the door quickly.Audrey Jie Jie(she's the bride) gave me a sliver holder of some sort. The photographer said to hold it up like the Golden Horse Awards.I chuckled in my heart.After the pic was taken, I rushed to the lift lobby and pushed the button. It came down and we waited for the bride and groom(Audrey Jie Jie and Wei Qiang Cousin). The video man, and photographers, plus the bride and groom went up in the first lift. Me and First Aunt with another person went up the second lift. The bride and groom were not far away when we first went there. When they entered the house near Wei Qiang Cousin's room, he lifted Audrey Jie Jie up and even spin her around a bit.

After that, she changed her outfit and wore a Qipao(I think) and was ready for the Tea Ceremony in which all Chinese must go through.Well, basically, let's jump to after the Tea Ceremony.
After the ceremony, every one ate a slice of the chocolate cake and was left talking. After a while, Audrey Jie Jie went to the Hotel,and getting ready for the Dinner(The one where Jasmine must go through!)
Now Now, It is my blog and the readers must know wad I am going through. We, after eating the cake, played and played and played. We played Pepsi Cola 123, AEIOU and catching. We were eventually tired and settled for a sit-down-and-say kind of game. We played Pass-the-Message all the way till Michelle needs to go home. We decided to play one last game of Pepsi Cola 123, but no one cared abt finishing the game.

That's Michelle taking her own reflection in the lift door glass pane...
That's me and my brother, Jia Kang playing Pepsi Cola 123...

That's Michelle taking a pic of me,Jiayi, Jiakang and Yiling...
I'll post the next one as soon as I gt the pics(or maybe I'll post and edit it in the future)