Thursday, January 8, 2009
Campfire Dinner
Okay,I'll try to find a better blogskin.
Alrite today's post is about Campfire... Sorry for the messy skin.
Anyway,We started off like any other normal day.We went for Flag-Rasing Ceremony and then we went to hall for talk. We were supposed to identify our talents.After that, We had to learn the mass dance,and the song was Hasta La Vista from Camp Rock.I added it into my playlist.
After mass dance we had a cheer competition with the SLs. We had to do the makan cheer.Which was pretty much like this:
Lead:Are U hungry?
All:Hungry,Hungry,clap x 2
Very,Very,clap x 2
hungry,very,clap x 2
very,hungry,clap x 2
(qi-ka-la-yea,pi-yea,pi-yea) x 2
Jiat!!
We won in a rematch and went for recess.Soon we went back to our classroom for Campfire Prep.But we had to do it outside as the Girls' Brigade took our classroom for CCA Orientation later that day.
After the Prep we went for the test to identify our talents.After that we had another prep and then finally, lunch. It was a 45 minutes before we did the CCA Orientation Stuff. After all that, we were ushered to the final Prep.
After the Final Prep, it was about 5.30pm.We had our Dinner and soon it was Campfire.
Iwon't elaborate on that,for it was 2 and a half hour.
We went home @ 9.30pm.I miss my old friends and like to thank the SL mentors for taking care of us.And I had lots of fun at the orientation(I'm not sure about the class)