Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home Economics

I tried Home Economics and well,not too bad. I had to:

1.Cut Onions and maybe chilli(if u want)
2.Mix them with a sardine and add salt.
3.Break adn egg and beat it.
4. Then,squash or the sardine mixture till it becomes a gross looking paste.
5.While you are squashing it into a paste,get a person to use a rolling pin and roll it on 4 pieces of bread until they are pretty thin.
6.When u finish squashing and rolling,1 person had to get ready the fire, while the other had to put the paste onto a bread and then use the egg that is beaten to apply it on the side so that when u roll it into a cylindral shape, it won't come apart.
7.When 2 is done, marinate them in the beaten egg and sent for frying.
8.Continue with the other 2 until you're done.
What u get:4 tasty sardine rolls!

If the above sounds too complicated,ask me!!

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge