Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Off to my maternal's house

I'm at my maternal(that's my mother's side)house and I am using their laptop.I think that they might gamble Black Jack later.By the way, I have a relative that probably knows my chinese teacher.haha.

Anyway,they then decided that we should go to 3rd Aunt(on my maternal side) and we proceed there.

They had 2 dogs and a lot of my maternal side are afraid of dogs.(I'm only half afraid,after all half of my genes are from mum)

One was 7 years old and the other 3 years(The 3 year one was fiercer).and if u dun know(I Dog Year = 7 human years)

We went there early cos' Dad gtg early.When they started gambling,we had to go liao.haha

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge