Monday, January 5, 2009
Today
Today is Orientation Day 2
We had to start off the day with some reading.I brought along The thick book, The Chronicles of Narnia,all combined into one book,It costs me a bomb!!
After that we went back to class, and played the game Ice Breakers,after adminstrative stuff.
After Ice Breakers,we had our recess, after that we went to have our photo taken at Computer Lab 2,probably for EZ-Link Cards.
After that,I'm not sure wad happened,cos' it was a long day and the events were all jumbled up,so I forgot.
But I remembered that during lunch,I walked around and my only friend from Maris Stella High appeared. Ivan(we are of different class),took me and asked me if he wanted to play basketball. I agreed and when to the small basketball court with the street soccer field. But his friend said that his ball was confiscated during Assembly. So, Ivan and I walked around and watched a bunch of boys and a girl playing soccer. Soon it was 1.45pm and it was time to go back. However 1 boy came by and said that we had to go at 2.15pm instead.Under further questioning,we found out that a Student Leader(someone like a Prefect) had told him that. We didn't care much of it and went back. I found out later that the events were all jumbled up.
Anyway,after 2.15pm,We had to do Campfire Prep, like drawing mascot,choosing performance,and stuff like that. The Student Leaders in charge of us,Liyana,Peh Ying and Jia Hui, almost got very angry. The class I'm in,S1-05 is pretty much a class that makes every teacher blow their top. But I do hope that they are very patient with us.