Monday, February 2, 2009
Careless,finds me!
(P.S. I link wrongly...I linked Eunise and Jia Kang(that's my brother) wrongly...I'll change that as soon as possible)
Argh!!!
I lost a lot of things I hav this week...
Like my Ez-Link card, my watch and my PE T-shirt
What's more,I sang Year 3000 before things started disappearing!
Haha,Spooky?Not really...haha
Wad's more,juz now we played Pass the Wrong Message!
If you wanna know how?Tag me with your link and I'll tell you at your CBox...
Just Kidding....
Well,when I came home,I had mis-interpreted Ong Jia Knag's message and thought Dad was picking Ong Jia Yi in his taxi.When Ong Jia Yi called and said she would be home in ten minutes(she was on the bus already).I,mistaken that Dad is fetching her,told her that Dad was fetching her.But as Dad had told her in the morning that he will stay at the void deck to fetch her up.She was reminded of the fact(she also mis-interpret) and hanged up.I soon informed everybody and pandemonium broke out.However,Dad had waited for her and they soon came home.Everybody soon realised what had happened...o.olll