Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Dinner

Sorry...I couldn't blog about the dinner last nite...Came back at 11.45 pm last night...

Anyway,when we first arrived at Big Aunt's house,Jacqueline and Christina Jie Jie were there.Jacqueline Jie Jie had to leave at 8,so she came earlier.Xin Ling Jie Jie was there earlier too...

Since we came about one of the first,we had dinner first.While having dinner,Third Uncle and Fourth Uncle came.After having our dinner,we went into the kitchen and saw Xin Yi Jie Jie cooking roti prata. I helped too...(No one had diarrhoea!)

I,easily bored,went up to Wei Hao Cousin and requested for him to help e set up the Playstation for Winning 11(a soccer game).

He and his brother(Wei Qiang Cousin)set up for me pretty quickly and I was soon off on the course.I didn't win of course,I'm not a very good player of that game though I love it.

Menawhile,while I was off on Old Trafford scoring goals,a 'casino' opened for business..haha...

I love it,so I asked my sister to play for me.I brought quite a lot of cash,so I asked her to play only with the coins.One pile of it was soon reduced to 4~5 of it.

Cos' I lost terribly.I decided to take matters into my own hands and gambled.I earned that pile back quickly.We had gambled for two over hours .We then went for the traditional lao yusheng. Everybody was supposed to take one pair of chopsticks and lift the ingredients up,shouting whatever wishes u hav for the new year.

We went for another round of gambling after that.Of cos' soon it was the end.

Haha...I lov this kind of reunions....

Especially(not sure whether I spelled correctly) when we gather around for laughs and sorrow...

I hope from this year onwards,there is such a reunion whereby we talked things out...

^_^

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge