Thursday, February 12, 2009
Michelle's Test
Haha...I found this test inside Michelle's facebook notes.Try it!
Write the names of 21 friends you can think off the top of your head, and then answer the questions. Say you’re guessing if you don’t know, but at least guess on all of them.By the way,I choose all boys here(primary school friends) so I'll skip the date questions.
1)Aloysius Fong
2)Ryan Chin
3)Gabriel Kang
4)Manfred Lau
5)Jeremy Wong
6)Chong Seen
7)Bin Hui
8)Joven Ow
9)Ivan Eng
10)Ashley Koh
11)Nicholas Ho
12)Azaria Heng
13)Khoo Jin Yang
14)Zuo Yu Cheng
15)Jerome Giam
16)Nicholas Low
17)Benjamin Tan
18)Shawn Sanjay
19)Silas Neo
20)Keith Ng
21)Joel Ng
How did you meet 7?
He's my neighbour,P1/P2 classmate and bus friend(sit same bus)
What would you do if you had never met 15?
I'll lose a helper in my last year as a monitor.
Have you ever seen 17 cry?
Yeah...In school...
Do you want to be 13's friend forever?
I want to be everyone's friends forever.
Do you think 11 is attractive?
I dunno,I'm not a girl
What’s 5’s favorite color?
I dunno...
When was the last time you talked to 9?
Today...
What language does 8 speak?
He speaks English,Chinese,Hokkien and maybe more
Who is 13 going out with?
I dunno...he probably doesn't have one...
What grade is 16 in 2009?
Definitely Sec 1...
Where does 18 live?
I dunno...he nvr told me...
What is the best thing about 4?
He's a good joker and makes me laugh easily...
What would you like to tell 10 now?
I want to play soccer together again...help me tell everyone.
What's the best memory you have of 5?
Competiting with me in the PSLE...
When's the next time you are going to see 4?
I dunno,I might see him tmr and might nvr see him again
How is 7 different from 6?
One is taller than the other.But both are brainiacs.
What was your first impression of 15?
I dunno.I forgotton...
How did you meet 3?
He's my classmate last year...
Do you hate 12?
Narh...I dun hate people...
Have you seen 18 in the last month?
Nope...
When was the last time you saw 16?
Last year....
Have you been to 5’s house?
My parent's banned me ever seen I'm born to nvr go to people's house.
When’s the next time you’ll see 10?
Dunno...
Are you close to 11?
Not really...Friend's Friend's Friend
Have you gotten in trouble with 8?
Yeah....haha
Is 11 good at socializing?
Should be larh....
Do you know a secret about 8?
No....
Describe the relationship between 12 and 18.
Distant.they dun know each other...
Oh my God...This test is so damn longMy sister and brother wants the computer
So long...