Saturday, March 21, 2009
Back from NCC Annual Camp (Something wrong with the spacing...)
Hey all!
I'm back from my camp (yesterday)!
I didn't post this yesterday was because I was too tired to even pack up...
How can I not be when I have to sleep at 12 and wake at 6?
What's more,at 2,there was a fire drill!
I slept all the way from 4pm to 10pm...
Haha...doesn't matter anyway...
Camp was fun but very tiring...
If u think ur day is tiring,u should come and try our camp...
First day:
Came to school at 7.25pm when they told us to fall in at 7.30pm...
Punishment?20 push-up
Didn't bring consent form...
Punishment:15 push-up
Didn't bring $9 for camp tee...
Punishment:10 push-up
Then I forgot wad other punishment I have...but I remember vivdly that I did 85 push-up in that day
We was split up into Alpha 1 & 2...Clarence and I got Alpha 1 while Gary,Chee Kia and Jia Hwee go Alpha 2...
We spent most of the afternoon playing team-bonding games...
Then Sir Xun Zheng taught us our Total Defence stuff...we need it for the teset tmr...
At night,after dinner,we had to go for night walk...
We had to walk around the school from checkpoint to checkpoint...
I didn't go,cause not enough time...
haha....first day I can't really sleep...I can't adapt to the pillow(which is actually a packet of my clothes) and the bed(which is actually a ground sheet laid on the ground)
Second day:
Woke up everyone to brush their teeth today(was earlier than Alpha 2)...
Did morning PT then went for breakfast
Not much only
Mee Goreng and Milo...
Next,we went for our games again...
Soon,we went for our Total Defence Test
Then we went for our Drill test and Uniform check,
where we hav to stand and let the officers check our attire and do drills for them to see,then they assess us by giving us points...
After that,movie screening!!!
We watched We Were Soldiers...
The Specialists(let's juz call them Specs) and officers said,"Don't sleep!If u sleep I want all of u to write a report on the ending of the story."
But I slept...haha...I didn't sleep,I snooze a while...
We Were Soldiers was definitely not for kids...it has gory scenes...
But we never got close enough...we only watched half of the movie...
there was many pauses,as they found a ATM cardon the ground of the NCC room...
Dinner was Field Cooking!I hav experienced it before so I know a bit about it...but I dun hav enough time to finish all three packets
Anyway,at night,we had our campfire...the campfire was lit and then we played games(they had points)....
The campfire was awesome!
In the middle was the campfire,but on the side of it,it was the words:XMS NCC!
If u had seen it,u will say it too...IT WAS AWESOME!!
Anyway,before the campfire,we had lots of laughs,as Sergeant Hazid told us to sing something funny....
Anyway,after the campfire,we went for night snack,pizza!
We used our points to bid for the items on auction,they were bought with our Specs' own money!
After that,we slept and there was another fire drill...
Third Day:We woke up and we was still earlier than Alpha 2,we went for morning PT then breakfast,which is actually Economic Bee Hoon...
We went back for bunk cleaning,while those who failed the tests have to re-test...
Yaya!Soccer Tournament!
My team thrashed the Bravo team...
Then we went for lunch...
Soon,we got back our Total Defence Test,I got 15/22...
Finally,everyone changed to Smart 4(that's the very cool but very hot uniform)and packed up...
Soon,it was P.O.P.,aka Pass Out Parade
Haha...that's about it...
btw,I forgot some events so Gary,Chee Kia,Clarence and Jia Hwee,tell me if I left out anything...
Argh!!I lost my watch..I gotta find it...
GTG...very busy(not with h/w)....