Monday, March 16, 2009

EL ATT!!!Finished!!^_^

WOO!!!
My English ATT is finally finished!

Not really...

But it is almost finished!

DRAWBACK:No excuses for Chinese ATT...I hav to finished my 3rd compo but I hav no idea on how to start it...

Moreover(this is an attempt to blog in perfect English),my other 2 compo has a pathetic amount of words...

Too bad...I juz got to work harder...

I envy Gary;he finished his work super-fast...and I mean super-fast...

I haven't do my Art yet...no printer ink cannot print and no magazines to cut from...

Tmr hav to do Chinese ATT...but dun hav Ian's number...

Haiz...

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge