Friday, March 27, 2009

Haha...NCC Training today damn slack

Haha...today got maths test...there is this question which is very tedious, and I am supposed to find the square root of something...so hard...

Btw,someone in my school died...Her name is Claudia,305'09 and she passed away in the General Office yesterday...

Haiz...I would be sad,if I lose a friend or a child...

Anyway,today NCC learnt new drill and also the pledge and song...

Argh!Tmr Sports Day must go...cannot don't go...but go also not running...not fun...

Haiz... I hope RA(that's the god me,Zong Xuan and Gary believe in) bless me so I run tmr...but not against Gary.I'll lose.

Haha...bless me RA!

Bye!

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge