Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Haha...this is eye-tricking

I decided to post some of the optical illusion in my thumbdrive...

I have some other of them in my archive...if you want to see them,go through them slowly...cause I dunno where...

Is this house built on ground or trees?Figure it out!
Stare at the blue dot for abt 20 secs.

You realise that the dot begins to disappear...Why?



This classical illusion demonstrates the thin line of good and evil...
Is the word good,or evil?It is both!The word "evil" is inside of the word "good"


Read the sentence in the triangle...Did you just say:A bird in the bush?
If u did,ur wrong!If u look carefully it should be:A bird in the the bush



This is a classical example of portraying the blind spot.

1)Close your left eye

2)Focus your eye on the boy(obviously your right eye)

3)Move towards the boy until the squirrel disappears

Why has this happened?

The squirrel has entered into our blind spot...There is a certain spot in the back of your eye where you can't see. It's where the optical nerves ("wiring and cables") enter the eye.


Me or you?



An optical illusion,literally...

If you noticed,the foreground depicts the word optical;while the background shows the word illusion.


Find the hidden tiger...













Can't find it?It's on the tiger!




If you notice carefully,the stripes on the tiger are the words "THE HIDDEN TIGER"


This is damn cool!If you notice(you should), the waves slowly form the horse...cool right?
Now,I hav another illusion,that test your mind's degree of sickness:
It is not pornographic material!!Don't close it...listen to my exlpaination first...

Okay,dun think the picture it the sick way...It is not a naked woman...It is actually a room on the other side of the window...
If you look carefully,the legs of hers is actually a pair of trousers;the hair is actually a pot of plant;the body is the outline of the things in the room(the curtain,the cat and the drawer);and the you-know-what is actually a wine glass...
Haha,optical illusions are not at all sick(or for some of you,you refer to it as disgusting(mostly girls)),they are interesting!

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge