Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sports Day

Hey!
Today was Sports Day...

Initially,I want to bring my homework there and do...but I also nvr do...

Came home and did it...Langarts I dunno how to do half...Finish Geography homework...

Decided to pack my bag tmr,even though there is some ritual for Grandpa...

Anyway,back to Sports Day!

As me,Gary and Zong Xuan decided to meet early,we didn't really decide on a time.But Gary arrived there at 6.45pm and Zong Xuan kept sms-ing me when I am on the car.

I arrived there on time(I am a very punctual person) but many people was here early...I remember I have to wait for Zong Xuan as he sms-ed me say wait outside for me

I saw Ian,Marcus,Alastair and Chee Kia.They came later than me,but they crowded around me.

We went in,and sat at the side.I remember(I hav a huge memory storage) that we had to sit according to class on the track,but at 7.15pm.

I sms-ed back to him say,Come inside and look for us.

Why?Because Jia Hwee,me and Gary wanted to round one round around the track...

Me,Jia Hwee and Gary was deciding on how far to run.Gary stood a little further up,when he heard me and Jia Hwee say,"Okay 400m set."

He flew away.

To catch up with his headstart,Jia Hwee and me flew after Gary.We caught up with him but although it's 400m and we are supposed to jog,we are sprinting.

Gary says that he can lose to Jia Hwee but not me.

Jia Hwee got first,he alternated from sprinting to jogging and jogging to sprinting...no wonder he won!

Anyway,after the run,we took our bags and went to line up.

After taking our attendance,we went up houses by houses to our seat.I sat with Alastair,Darryl,Chuan Tai and Joshua.

Soon,the race began.

I only know Gary and Naomi is running 8 x 50m,so I didn't rally pay attention to the race.

Anyway,I was bored to death by the second race.I decided to play the Crossover,a game(it is not really a game) I invented.This was great for visiting friends in other houses in Sports Day.What I did was to sneak over to other houses.Sound easy?

It is,if u use the ground route.But that would be no fun and teachers or parent volunteers would restrict u.

What I did was to climb,jump,skip and walk in a way that I dun hit anyone.It's all in the footwork.

Anyway,by the time I reached there,Gary was at the competitior's stand.So I sat at his place.I sat there,and Zong Xuan and Marcus was like yelling and screaming away.I went back to Barracuda and played with my phone.Gary was superb!His team was first(although he is in Falcon,I hav to support my friend)

Anyway,Pei Ying came up and asked us to go get free milo.

I went to get my free milo(it was then I realised they we could buy chips,so I brought a packet),then went up to find Gary and gang(with the packet of chips),to congratulate(wad a hard word to spell) Gary and tell them about free milo and the food thingy.

Soon,I went back after I finished the packet of chips,so I can drink some water and washed my hands.I also stayed at Barracuda a while,I can't be always on the move!

Then I went to find Austin and Shannon and asked if they want to follow me to find Gary and gang.

Austin followed me,but a SL(Student Leader)stopped me.I signalled for him to come down, but he was too daft.I went up and told him to go outside to take free milo,cause I can meet him there.

We went out and told him after drinking,go Falcon.We both went there.We started to fiddle with our handphones and Zong Xuan transferred to me a 5 minute Tom and Jerry video.(Find me if u want it...but it's 3661kb)

I saved it under phone and went out with the Gang(Let's just keep it simple and call them 105 boys)to get free milo.

When I was outside,I was STILL fiddling with my phone,searching for the Tom and Jerry video(at this point,I forgt that I saved in under phone and searched in the card).I said,"Bloody hell,Zong Xuan send me also cannot find!"This is when a parent volunteer came and said,"Are u supposed to bring this?"

A monologue:Damn!I'm dead meat.I said no,stuff the phone in my pocket,drink my milo,and walked straight in.

I went back to the Falcon's house.Again,another parent volunteer came and said the exact same thing...Argh...did they rehearse?

Anyway,she told me to go back to Barracuda.I played Crossover and went back.

While going back,I went passed Scorpion and sat beside Jia Hwee.Poor Jia Hwee had no one to talk to...

Ltr,I complained(to my friends non-stop about parent volunteers.)but decided to go for another milo drink(wad can u say?I love Milo!).I saw Gary when I wealked out,and pulled him to the side.We had a meeting.We devised a plan,and that is to stay outside and relax.Erm...but no use.nvr mind.We went back and after a while I got bored and I resumed my games of Crossover.btw,I saw them refilling the empty slots of potato chips and bought another packet.

Then I thought,"When I stay at Barracuda,we won.When I stayed at Falcon,they won.So to test it out,I went back and we indeed won!But I guess it's juz a coincidence.

Soon,home!me,Gary and Jia Hwee wanted to hav fun and run a few rounds round the track.But it was noon and the weather was too hot.

So it was cancelled.

After the whole Sports Day ended,I was desperately trying to find Gary and Jia Hwee to tell them my father is here alr,so I cn't run.

But I gave up and walked out.

Suprisingly,they were outside.So was my father.They asked me if my father could fetch them home because they dunno how go home.I said,"U ask larh!"

But they walked to a bus stop and we got home.

That's about it!The end of the Sports Day 2009!

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge