Saturday, April 4, 2009

Homecoming Day is the best Saturday I ever had!

Whoa!I juz love Homecoming!

It was full of laughs and lectures and pure fun!

I'll juz tell you the interesting parts...There are too many stuff to say:D

Okay...we had to set up our stall in the morning,get all the supplies,blenders,extension wires,blah,blah,blah...

We had to get everything ready and only the boys were there,so we made ourselves useful and used our heavy muscles to carry all the heavy stuff...

After that,we had to wait for the time to start,most of the girls and boys came,so we waited...

After the waiting was over,we got cracking...My shift was not the first but the second,but I am a part of the class committee so I had to help,firstly,I helped by buying our milkshakes,thenby sitting down and helping cut the fruits,then giving out fliers...My bravest achievement was asking many of my NCC seniors...

During the first shift,Sergeant Gamaliel came!!!haha...

He ordered 2,a strawberry and a chocolate milkshake,and Naomi was doing the strawberry one and Clarence the chocolate one...Sergeant asked,"Are girls really faster than boys?Did I teach u to be like that?"

Haha...Anyway,nextwas my shift so I stuck around...Gary didn't want to go out and play but me and Zong Xuan wanted(Not those lame games...but those games like Pillow Fight and Water Bomb and Water Gun)...

Anyway,so i was my shift and I was working when Godmum came with my brother and sister...

They ordered 2 milkshake but we ran out of ice...so I told them nvr mind larh but Godmum was like wahlau cannot larh,no ice where like milkshake?!

Haha...anyway,Godmum wanted to quickly finish the coupons so she can go home...she is terribly afraid of the sun and might get a headache if she stays out in the sun for too long...

So they went off...anyway,I continued slacking,I'm not a good blender,so they kicked me out and I went on for more advertisement...

Anyway,after me,Gary and Zong Xuan's shift, we decided to play...actually I decided to play,so we walked around...ltr somehow,I forgot(my brain memory space is being taken up by some other stuff)but in the end,Me,Naomi,Eunise,Shannon,Austin,Chuan Tai,Bryan,Zong Xuan and Gary ended up planning to go the Haunted House then the Pillow Fight...

I can't tell u wad happen during the Haunted House trip...the main character doesn't allow me to blog abt it...

Anyway,Pillow Fight is the best game created!
We had perfect fun there...

Anyway,I can't blog most of it...cause I forgot(my memory in my brain is dying out)...

But I can tell u one thing:

I LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR'S HOMECOMING DAY AS IT WILL BE EQUALLY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge