Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lucky Save

Haha...u can say today is my worst day,or my best day...I'm gonna call it Perfect Save Day(let's hope the government changes it to a public holiday...lol)

Here's how the day went:
I came at early morning,hoping to see Gary so he can help a bit and also too let him check if what i bought was right....

But he didn't come...he was down with a fever...What's more,Chee Kia didn't buy any flowers and Zong Xuan didn't bring a napkin!

All I thought is I must work like siao...

Worst of all,the EL ATT Presentation was this afternoon and Zong Xuan until now also haven't download the attachment...

Crap...super lousy day...

but no worries..Mr. Solve-all-the-problems-that-is-presented-to-me-no-matter-how-challengin is here!

I,of course,save the day!

I analayse the situation presented to me...There are 2 problems,the ATT and the HE...

I figured that even though there are no decorative materials,it should be oay...we would,in the worst case,fail...

For the ATT problem,all my solutions were rejected by Pakky(Pak Zong Xuan...but I prefer to call him Pakky)...so I gave the problem to him...

Anyway,super save!Anyway,today was not bad...at least I had fun during the HE exam...

Got to go...read Horrible Science:Microscopic Monsters and Deadly Diseases...

hav a feeling I might get a headache...should turn in earlier...

bb...
Fire Warrior-Jia Wei

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge