Monday, April 13, 2009

Stupid Locker...lock so hard open

Aww mann...today managed to open that damn locker lock...with Gary's help...lucky

Anyway,HE project only me and Gary are doing the work larh...nvr mind larh...I'll give them bring all the things needed...

Next week hav 3 tests in a row...Maths,Physics and Home Econs...Maths is abt Algebra...so sure can pass(hope to get A)...Physics shld be ok...I pay attention in class ok?!HE MUST revise...

Anyway,had roti prata today...crap...I am really getting old...forgot all that happened today...

btw,I found out my best tactic for catching and escaping during Catching..I fly!

Not meaning I am super fast or wad(I am fast only for like maybe 1 minute(no stamina))...I can climb so easily,and jump through table...(when no teacher is around)

Also,did my Idol presentation today...it totally suck!Argh...Microsoft and the OpenOffice font size is damn different...that's why the points suddenly got so large and it went out...nvr mind larh..at least I finished it

Okay...gtg eat dinner...

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge