Thursday, April 2, 2009
Virus Hoax
Aiyah...yesterday and today damn unlucky...
Yesterday,my sister told me that the newspaper and the news reporter say got some loser sent out a virus as a April Fool's Day joke...
One of the 7 core values of NCC was Adventurous Spirit.I decided to post and DUN CARE...
However,juz in case,I asked my Dad and he told me even the radio stations are reporting it...juz in case he forces me to nvr touch the computer again,I gave it a rest...
This morning,I LOST MY PHONE!!!!
I still had it with me when I finished brushing my teeth,but it's gone!
My parents found it on the green chair---the one I had been sitting on while eating my breakfast!
Anyway,a late update about my life....
Mrs Khor changed my seat due to Felicia... haiz...now I am all separated from my friends....
Next,I've been hit my another virus affecting me!It is the flu virus....probably I hav been eating too much junk food...
Next up,is Homecoming Day...
Yes, I know,it is a Saturday so most people are not happy about it...neither am I if I had activities,but I spent most of my Saturdays on the computer,on the bed(sleeping) or on the couch watching lame cartoons...so if u ask me,I am pretty much happy to be with my friends rather than spending my Saturdays in front of my computer...
Here's a huge advertisement on our Homecoming Day stall:
Up for some milkshake?Cause we're selling them!
Relax in the heat with our cool milkshakes and floats....
Can't find us?Turn left immediately when you enter the gate and it is the Computer Lab area...We are there!
Haha...sounds stupid but nvr mind...
Alright...got to go finish my Langarts homework and my Geography ATT...
Let's think of another better ending/sign off than
jiayous...Vote on my Cbox...
1)FINISH WADEVER YOU STARTED AND MAKE SURE YOU FINISH IT WELL
2)THE INK OF THE KING
3)Others