Thursday, May 21, 2009

LAST TEST

I haven't been blogging lately and I got tons of thingas to blog abt...but I hav no time...LOL

Anyway,time is great for now as a lot of teachers has finished teaching wadever they have to cover so they are currently SLACKING US!!!WOOOO....best is Mr Ng...he let us watched this AWESOME movie,the Fugitive...too bad we had to stop lots of time due to time constraint...
Tomorrow is Poison Tree Literature Essay Test...

I won't be able to watch FUGITIVE in peace until tmr...
Anyway,if u ppl want to watch Fugitive,here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_C4IHxeGXI&feature=Play
List&p=5225E0408EBC527A&index=0&playnext=1
Today's Laugh:
if u cannot see the words,here are they:

AND YOU THINK YOUR HAVING A BAD DAY AT WORK!

Although this look like a picture taken from a Hollywood movie,it is actually a real photo,taken near the South African coast during a millitary exercise by the British Navy.

It has been nominated by the National Geographic as "THE photo of the year."


HOW AWESOME IS THAT???

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge