Thursday, May 14, 2009

OWNAGE BY A FOE

ARGH!!My Physics tio owned by Mr TMJ(my foe and I am not saying who)argh...but he's dead...

I am angry now and I am going to study for every test...

Today's Laugh:
Me and Zong Xuan went to eat today...I ordered roti prata and he served to me:

Me:How much is it?
Uncle:130 cents
*passes the money to him*
Uncle:so school just ended?
Me:yes
Uncle:wow...nowadays school end so late
Uncle:u go to school and wad?
Me:and wad?
Uncle:u think abt it

The when he go away,he walk past us like dunno how many times and I was like"pls dun come..."

LOL

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge