Still having my phobia of Geography...can't focus...
btw,Gary and zx and Jia Hwee not online...sian
Haiz...I hope tmr get back Chemistry marks...I am super anxious...
Anyway,during recess,played mini soccer(with a tennis ball)and beautifully scored a goal.My overall performance still suck...
Btw,if u dunno yet,I always tackle the ball and hav my butt end up on the floor...perhaps is that Xinmin-ians are a lot rougher than Maris Stella friends...or it could be me,now then I am older, I am more willing to take falls...I always lose my balance...
During lunch,some people wanted to play soccer while some wanted catching...therefore we split up and I played catching...they whacked the ball into one of those dreadful drainholes.If it went down totally,it would at least be easier as we all(even me) can lift the drain cover up and then climb in and take the ball;but it had to be stuck in between.
Darryl promised to bring the ball tmr,but I'm not sure if he would bring...
Today's Laugh:

Isn't that a pair of awesome hands?If I were to give suggestions to the colour,I suggest that they should colour the fingers green...after all,he might have green fingers!

Anyway,it looks like two buses,moving side be side like best friends,but they are not!They had hoodwinked us!It is actually a double decker bus,with a painted smaller bus on it!

OMG!If u look closely,at the middle of the picture,that should be one white car levitating above the ground!But it is not!It is juz a black coloured car parked beside the white car,making it look like it's shadow...

See the red lines?They are actually of the same size!

Oh my god!This is not a real illusion but just for a good laugh...why would anyone want to paint the toilet this way?!
That's the end!