Monday, May 4, 2009
Quick Update
I juz realised that I am currently using this blog to record my marks...that is like so...wad's that word?
Anyway,that's why I'm blogging abt today:
First Peroid:IT
Nowadays,the teacher downloaded a whole bunch of tutorials abt Maxon Cinema 4D and we were supposed to watch them and learn on our own.LOL...not sure whether Gary will scold me or not but heck care...
He kanna scolded by the teacher.He finished the thing too fast,and went on to do another.Then the teacher come ask why he doing this...then he deleted it...
Next Lesson:PE
Due to exams,Mr Tay wanted us to run the 2 rounds in the parade square quietly.However,everyone was so damn noisy.We ended up running 8 rounds more,and I was panting less than the usual 2 rounds...my lungs are stronger...
After that,we went to play basketball...
RECESS:Catching
Shannon was the catcher today...he caught me first but I had my REASON!
I hav no(and I mean zero,zilch and
sifar(that's zero in Malay))
stamina...(not because my legs not strong enough but because that my lung is super small)
I managed to play Disappear with Shannon...but I revealed myself by walking out into the open...
THIRD AND FOURTH LESSON:Common Test
It was time for the Maths Common Test and the paper was okay...
After that, the girls hav to go for some "HEALTH" talk while we stayed for some pupil interview thingy.
LAST LESSON:LANGARTS
We were abt to do poetry,but we had to hand in our Comprehension WS first.Darryl,shouted out the fact that Austin didn't bring his hw...
Then Miss Lie started scolding us and warned us to nvr taunt or bully others again.
SCHOOL DISMISSEDFinally...that's the end!
GOT TO GO STUDY FOR GEOGRAPHY NOW...it's in 2 weeks time
~BB,Sayonara,Adois,hasta la vista~