Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stupid Austin:at least I think is him



That stupid impersonator that tried to impersonate me sucks...LOSER!




He must have impersonate me because he thinks I am smart,pro and is a king...jk...but that impersonator should be Austin...he's the only one that has so much time spamming other people...anyone let's treat he's impersonation has IDOLIZATION...




TODAY'S LAUGH:
2 cases where it is okay to use F word
Talk about being buried alive!This couple are in for a drink...
Moving on...


What should u do when an airplane is charging towards u?If I was on it,I'll start skydiving...

That's all folks!CHOW

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge