Monday, June 29, 2009
First Day
First day of school today...damn fun(sort of)
came to school quite early,then saw Gary and Cheng Yih...they told me to put my bag in class so I juz did wad I'm told...
when I got into classs,dunno which CCA took our classroom...diaoz...are they retarded or wad?I mean if you're using this class for camp,u will definitely rmb how tables are placed(like in a pair or in a single line)
Anw,I couted the seats and didn't now where I was supposed to sit...so I juz sit beside Gary...
A long while after,when everybody arrived,form teacher came in...blah blah blah...
After that,we had to listen to the form teachers tell us abt H1N1...
then we went for the AYG Torch Relay...nothing much to say abt the Relay...but wad happened during the relay was funny(kinda)...
The teachers got us onto the Parade Square and gave us the wrist band...it was enclosed in a plastic,and as me,Gary and zx was sitting near me,we chatted and chatted...
then ppl behind started throwing the extra wrist bands it hit ppl in the middle(that's us)and we(I didn't throw though)...but it all ended with a teacher's shout...lol
then(i think it was me),one of us hit upon a bright idea!we could throw all plastic rubbish inside 1 of the extra wrist bands that haven't been opened...Gary said it has the Trio Gang's Curse...haha
before we left,Gary managed to bend the wrist band into a ring,and then started saying,"I hav Gollum's Ring...you can't see me"
then we were lined up according to class and Jia Hwee and De Yuan(prefer calling him Yuan De
)was sitting close to me and zx and Gary...they had to do a reharsal run,with a cone,then comes the actual run,with the real torch.
After some time,De Yuan somehow attracted a injured bee...haha...then the four of us,Jia Hwee talking with someone else,'played' with the bee...I dun mean really play,but we sat there observing it.
De Yuan killed the wingless bee by throwing ZX's wrist band on it...ZX deduce that the sting of the bee got caught in the wrist band...
Anw,ltr ZX sat down and 1 of his button flew out...haha..I told him that
the,when the bee completely died,ants were trying to attack it...ZX and Gary fended it off...
then we(it was actually they) put him on the fallen button of zx...haha...it was its altar...
then we went back for Temperature Taking...but apparently the girls(most of the girls)followed the PE teacher's advice...when before we came out we were supposed to measure temperature at 12.10pm...diaoz...
anyway,ltr went to play street soccer...
then Assembly and Character Education peroid okay larh...can play becoz we hav pupil interview...
ok...that's abt all...very boring nowadays...