Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hate Projects...AHH!

AHH!HOME ECONS HAS A NEW PROJECT!AND LANGARTS HAVE ANOTHER 1!HISTORY ALSO HAS ONE COMING UP....WTH!FEEL LIKE DYING...

ok...currently feel like dying...so many projects...though they are fun,they take hell lot of time...

HE:YOG T-Shirt Design - chiong during weekends
LANGARTS:Newspaper - meeting tmr,I hope settle everything
Chinese ATT:Make a book-finish liao...bind tmr and hand in...deadline tmr also o.0
History-not sure yet-teacher explaining in next week

List of Projects and when I am going to do it...haha

and btw,juz realise a few things:
-Gary is the only guy in 105 that has a blog
-Tricky TV haven't end yet

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge