Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Horrible Day

Can't believe it...lol..anyway here are a list of the worst things that happen to me...

1.Ever tried playing soccer in a place filled with water puddles?Many hav I suppose...But I had to play soccer in a place filled with water puddles and a hole in my shoe!The water kept coming in and now my sock is totally wet...I had to put up with it the whole day...

2.After eating lunch with ZX & Gary,we went to buy bubble tea...tried Oreo Chocolate(I always stick to Oreo Milo)...then we went to the bus stop.After a while,I feel like puking.And I did.I puked in the drain 3 times,and all over the void deck 6 times:D.That was not at all funny.At abt the 5th vomit,I declared that I hav nothing in my stomach to vomit.BIG MISTAKE.I puked again.WTH?!Ltr Gary zao off to coffee shop say go toilet.While his gone,1 guy came down with his dog to open the mailbox.The dog did wad a dog shld do.He tried to go to my vomit.The leash was juz long enough to hold him back.He was damn close!

Gary ltr come back he said he puke.We scared we puke on the bus,so we rested.Then ZX was going to throw his cup when I juz realised soemthing me and Gary both had in common.We threw our cup away.So I told ZX,"u throw the cup away ltr u puke also."

Anyway,we then sat down and watched this bird eat the pearls Gary and ZX shot out...then lttr 1 fat ass came and chase the bird away...he got nothing better to do...

btw,juz called Jia Hwee and he tell me Gary got a bit of fever...hope is not I do want...

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge