Thursday, July 30, 2009

I WAN TEST PAPERS

AWWWWWWWW MANNNNNNNNNNNN!I WANT MY TEST PAPERS...wad's the use of doing the test and not knowing ur score?

anyway,today was awesome...come to think of it everyday is awesome...:D

during History,De Yuan lost his wallet...Lewis then said,"if we find right,u must treat all of us..."

during Maths,Lewis found it...and YES!DE YUAN MOVED BACK TO HIS SEAT!

recess soccer today I am better...I am definitely designed to be a defender lol...

and Gary did a magic trick on jh without knowing how...COOL!

btw,I have 1 last thing to say...why miss lie so bent on mixing us boys with the girls?& she had to pair me up with You-Know-Who(austin...NO Voldemort:D)

I decided liao...I am joining wolfteam...but who cares abt wolves when you hav a history test coming?

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge