Friday, July 3, 2009
Soccer Project
haha...did Langarts Project today...I dun think I need to do anything for it liao....after all,I can slack...for Chinese ATT,we wanted to re-arrange the pages of the book....damn retarded larh...hope zx can finish everything in time...so this long weekend,all I need to do is the homework and H.E.'s T-Shirt Design...
Today was FUN!I mean after school,we settled all the Lagarts stuff liao,then zx go off...but me and jh and dy and Gary stayed back to play...first we decided run marathon....then catching...THEN SOCCER...wad the hell?
but we played soccer for quite a while..even up till now my leg is aching...
came home,super tired so go sleep,until now wake up and juz ate my dinner which is cold...
I want to play SOCCER WITH MY FRIENDS!It rocks!
and btw,seriously need to join someone for History Project...me,zx,jh,dy and maybe 1 more person...SIAN larh!why Gary go join Felicia's group?AHH!!
Then now my phone call everyone also cannot...hope ppl dun snatch them away...