Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hungry Ghost Festival and Eunise's Birthday...are they related?

not offence Eunise but it's damn spooky how ur bdae falls on the first day of Hungry Ghost Festival...lol anyway happy bdae

and btw,jh could just become the next austin...everybody is like buay song him liao larh(i nvr,though I ignore austin)can we like juz tolerate each other?cause my life orginally rocks but now the going is getting tough

I know jh is sensitive but just tolerate can?for my sake?

and I skipping Bio tmr...NCC going to teach us how to assemble and unassemble(strip) a real M16...but I hav to do it under 2 mins...that's a bit hard...XP

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge