Saturday, August 15, 2009

Spam Wall Photos

ok...know I should be working...but I am seriously not in my mood to chiong so...

muahahahahaha...Gary got me into the spam Wall Photos mood(I have millions of different moods LOL)



The Good Friend:Gary,ZX,Jia Hwee,De Yuan and Marcus
The Slow One:Chuan Tai
The Good Little Church Girl:Charmaine
The Shy One:Karen
The One that always Swear:If "Jedi" is a swear,then all the boys in class
The Grumpy One:[can I skip this?]
The One that always get hurt:Me
The One thats up to no good:Junji and Clarence
The Jock:Marcus
The One with Bad Memory:ZX
The Geek:Chuan Tai
The Innocent One:Jasmine
The Goodie Two Shoes:Seetha
The Drama Queen:De Yuan and Clarence
The Lazy One:Charin
The Gangster:Clarence
The Stylish One:Jillene?
The Flirt:Lewis
The Tiny Dangerous One:Gary
The Tower:Jia Hwee
The One with All The Gossip:Roline
The Ladies Man:Ian(but he compartmentalises[believe ur eyes...that's a real word])
The One you can Depend On:Gary
The Annoying One:Austin
The Cutie Pie:[can I skip this?]
The Funny Guy:Marcus and De Yuan and Jia Hwee
The One Who's always hungry:ME!but I nvr get fat because of SOCCER:D

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge