Sunday, August 16, 2009

What if...

LOL... I seriously dunno Boleuvard(think I spelt correctly) of Broken Dreams got F word...but it's NICE!

and I got this thingy from Hannah's notes:D

What if...

1. There was a maggot in your soup?
Ans:Put it in my friend's soup...jkjk
2. You woke up and only McDonald's and Starbucks exist?
Ans:shout HOORAY!
3. Pokemons were real?
Ans:I make a Pokemon World War:D
4. You walked around your block naked?
Ans:That will so nvr happen
5. The person of your dream was finally yours?
Ans:idk
6. The world ends in 24 hours?
Ans:Enjoy every single part of the world
7. You could have 3 wishes but you had 10 seconds to say them?
Ans:I'll say them in 9 seconds flat
8. You could never die?
Ans:Then I'll see the misery of others
9. There were beauty pageants for men?
Ans:It would be FUNNY!THAT'S WHY THEY ARE A MUST HAVE
10. Models were short and fat instead of skinny and tall?
Ans:That's retarded
11. We celebrated Halloween like a dark Christmas?
Ans:With presents,how can Christmas be dark?
12. Girls wore boxers and guys wore panties?
Ans:That would be wierd
13. Santa, the easter bunny, and the toothfairy really exist?
Ans:I'll break my teeth using easter eggs,get money from the toothfairy,then buy more presents for myself from Santa XP
14. Music could give you cancer?
Ans:Then I would kill people using music:D
15. Your parents arranged who you had to marry?
Ans:I'll elope with my lover
16. You could star as a character in your favourite cartoon?
Ans:That'll nvr happen
17. You got to try out on American Idol?
Ans:I then dunwan
18. Your parents were spies, superheros, or something cool when you are not home?
Ans:...AWESOME...COOL...(a string of words that are the same as COOL)
19. Your life or death depended on any game of your choice?
Ans:This reminds me of the movies,Jumanji and Zathura
20. You became a parent 1 year from now?
Ans:Not gonna happen
21. There was a breakfast cereal named after you?
Ans:I'll become Santa and give them out as bdae presents
22. You could talk to inanimate objects?
Ans:I have so many..."Homework,DO YOURSELF"..."Ball,GO IN THE GOAL!"
23. There were 10 more 'What If' questions included this as one of them?
Ans:I'll ask my mum
24. You were the only person in the world to have unlimited gas for your car?
Ans:I won't use a single wisp of it:D
25. You woke up as the opposite gender?AWESOME...but I rather remain as a guy...cos' we rock!
26. With the snap of your fingers, any problem you would have could disappear?
Ans:Life would be too easy
27. It was against the law to eat more than one meal a day?
Ans:I start a revolution and fight that law:D...cos' I need food to play!

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge