Thursday, September 3, 2009

LOST MY WATER BOTTLE.dammit

DARN IT MANN!I LOST MY WATER BOTTLE!and suprisingly,my dad didn't scold me:D

anyway,all I hab to do NOW is to chiong HE reflection,drama review and study for history test tmr.

and btw,there's this weird app on facebook that checks the "stalkers".It actually ranks the friends based on how often they interact with you on you facebook wall.my top 15 is(in order of highest interaction)

1.Charin
2.Hannah
3.Zong Xuan
4.Michelle
5.Eunise Ang
6.Brandon Tan
7.Azaria
8.Xinyi
9.Wayne
10.Ong Jia Yi
11.Jeremy Wong
12.Manfred
13.Roline
14.Charmaine
15.Jacqueline Ong Qin Ya

lol.

Edit:omg.Major chiongster sia.finished he reflection in like 10 minutes(that would explain the sloppy work) and drama review in 15 minutes(cause clarence editing)

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge