Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why does EOYs come so fast?

wth.EOYs are coming like,damn fast.and I haven't even started revising.omg.projects sucks.tests sucks.exams sucks.105 rcks.trio gang rcks.hanging out rcks.

and btw,I finished order of the phoenix liao.^^.Now saving for the next one,half-blood prince.

the only thing I can do now is study for the 2 tests.cause drama performance must meet up and drama review is damn diaoz larh.so easy shld just individually do then they dun wan.one person do is A LOT faster.I can finish it in like.one day.then meet up must drag.wth.

if tmr clarence and deyuan still dun wanna start then I am gonna force them liao.hack care.:D

and the pic liddat no my fault.is photobucket maintenance or something

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge