Thursday, October 29, 2009
105 is like so dead.
omg.105 is like so dead larh.
all the teachers dun wan to teach us because we got a lot of bullying going on.
I mean that everyone in a class is split up...into many other cliques and gangs,whereby everyone has their own circle of friends.anyone wants to join,well they be oscrasized(wadeva the spelling is)
and I got into BIG trouble...got 4.5 hrs detention,5 demerit points and CWO for it.and all because of one incident.
anyway,haha Ian left his phone at Darryl's hse and then now Alastair has it...he'll return it tmr.
now miss lie dun want to teach us anymore.and I dun think other teachers will when they heard wad was the trouble I got into.all I can say...IT IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.
let's just relax over this holidays...and hope 105'09(or 205'10) will be more united and less of bullying happens.anyway the bullying = spreading rumours.liddat I tio bully like.1000 times this year liao.then now one pity me.I go cry then u know.haha