Monday, November 23, 2009
BACK FROM THE TIRING CAMP
FINALLY MANN!I AM BACK!
omg.this house is like heaven compared to that camp man.
damn sian larh.I feel like dying.
anyway, nothing much on the camp except maybe the night walk and the solo night.
the specs always describe until super scary;for eg.
"Dun look inside the classrooms.Ltr u see something u dun wanna see"
"I teach u all a trick.If u see something in front of u right,then say roti.if the thing say prata then its a person.if not then run."
they say until like u will cfm meet a ghost larh.
anyway,solo night I headache then Gary diarrhoea(think its spelt liddat.who cares school's officially over) so we watch them do drillsI think they were choosing who to go into golf platoon.Its the best of the entire company larh.Then we nvr do drills;wahlau then we nvr even get to try for golf.hate the specs.then gary and me sleep in the bunk together while the rest sleep by themselves around the school.
lol.the st.john are super noisy.they nvr slp;then they do drills drill so loud it woke us up in the middle of the night.then somemore run here run there the shoes they wear make the piak piak piak sound freaking annoying.
anyway.HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD IS OUT!I AM SO GOING TO BUY IT MANN!