Friday, November 27, 2009

SUPER BORED.OUTINGS,ANYONE?

lol.super bored sia.nth to do everyday except study then sit in front of the com.
hopefully,I pulling apart the difference in lvls with Jiahwee...hope he doesn't catch up!

anyway found a quiz so decided I try it out:

10 Are You's;
Are you single; Yea
Are you happy; Ok larh
Are you bored; Super.
Are you fair; dunno
Are you indian; maybe
Are you stupid; I am cause I'm doing this stupid quiz
Are you honest; If I say no that would be a lie
Are you irish; No
Are you nice; Ask.Your.Mum.
Are you asian; Yea

10 Facts;
Full name; Ong Jia Wei
Nickname; Monk,Orange,JW,Coconut,too many to remember larh
Birthplace; Singapore
Hair colour; Black
Hair style; SUPER short.that's how I got my nicknames.
Eye color; Black
DOB; Aug 3
Mood; BORED.if that's even a mood.
Favourite colour; Red and Black
One place you wished to visit; America

9 This Or That;
Cats or dogs; Dogs!
Best frens or regular friends; Both larh!who so stupid choose one?
Creamy or crunchy; Crunchy
Pencil or Pen; Pen
Money or happiness; Happiness.but need money to survive so both
Night or day;day.can play soccer
IM or phone; Phone

10 Have You Ever;
Been caught sneaking out; Nope,didn't need to try.
Seen a polar bear; Yes,Inuka frm the zoo.
Done smth you regret; who havent?
Jumpin; wad kind of retarded qns is that?everybody jumped before wad.
Eat food that fell on the floor; Yea
Wanted gf back; Single for whole thirteen years.
Cried becuz lost a person forever; No
Wanted to disappear; yea

10 Preference In Love;
Smile or eyes; Eyes
Light or dark hair; anything
Shorter or taller; shorter.
Intelligence or attraction; intelligence
Violent or pathetic; dun wan both
Older or younger; a few years younger
Outgoing or quiet; normal
Sweet or bad; normal

9 Have You's;
Performed in a large crowd; No...I think
Talk on the phone longer then an hour; think got
Been to a rock concert; No
Cheerleading team; NO!DUH!
Dance team; NO!!DUH!!
Sports team; class team counted?
Drama play or production; yea.the drama sessions held at school
Owned cars; No
In a rap video; Haha No

9 Last;
Last call you made; The Prepaid Topup Line
Hugged; I nvr hug anyone for a long long long long long long time.
Hung out;AMK hub.went to watch 2012
Work;since the tiring NCC Alpha Camp.that's still counted,right?
Talked to; think is my mum.
You IM'd; I nvr install IM
Texted; Jia hwee...abt Legend of The Seeker stuff
Movie; 2012

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge