Monday, January 4, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

omg.today is.sad.

the new form teacher split us up sia...in such a way that every single boy is surrounded by girls and every single girl surrounded by boys.this way,we cant talk with each other...damn it sia.

on the up side,we can bring handphones to school...but we can only use them in the canteen which doesnt mean much...the school so big the canteen so small.

tmr supposed to go home at 12.30pm...and I hope that we can go home directly afterthe interclass games...but if we are doing that I dun see why we hav to change into uniform...
I want to eat Mac tmr...
I dun wan to go home at 3 plus...
I want to go home after the interclass...


my life still sucks.when will it be better?

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge