Thursday, May 13, 2010

PLAYING SOCCER IN THE RAIN RCKS.SO MUCH.

FINALLY FREEDOM!dnt paper was quite easy,and that is like,a big thing for me cause i nvr even study :D

anw,to celbrate my new-refound freedom,what did I do to celebrate?

do the two things I love most - soccer and movies.

went to douby gaut(HOW TO SPELL?) via MRT at Hougang Mall and went to buy our tickets for Iron Man 2.

Iron Man 2 was quite funny and action-packed,not a bad movie.

after that,went to eat and then went back to hougang,near jh's hse to play soccer.

quite fun,except for the fact that it rained,and when everybody's shirt got so wet,we took them off and played topless.

Played all the way till 5 and left.BEST,SOCCER.MATCH.EVER.no doubt abt that

ME


I am Ong Jia Wei. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson

Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger



Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.

Facebook Profile Badge

Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Ong Jia Wei's Facebook profile
Create Your Badge