Sunday, June 27, 2010
oh.crap.homework not done.
oh my gods,my homework's nt done...damn it
lucky I only hav to finish translating the summary of facts,compile chi att,highlight the compilations,pack my bags and clear the mess.
curses D:
ME
I am Ong
Jia
Wei
. 3 August is the day I want my present!
1<3 Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
Proud member of 105'09/205'10
Messenger
Not happy?juz get out.It's simple as that.
Facebook Profile Badge
Ong Jia Wei's Profile
Create Your Badge
Need To Leave?
Xinyi
Xinling
Yiling
Michelle
Jia Yi
Jia Kang
Gary
Naomi
Eunise
Hannah
Charin
Charmaine
Siti
Bryan
Seetha
Joyce
Eunice
Roline
Sandy
Felicia
Jia Hui
105'09
Music
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Scream it out.
Return to the Past
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
Google Search